Data on Demand Remote Metering Kit – Electric meter kit
- Additional information
- Discussion (0)
Radio with Data on Demand
Price reflects Endsite metering software. Please add meter and RadioGate quantity before purchase.
Electric Metering Data On Demand system provides real time energy consumption values using a robust 900MHz RF star network. Each endpoint is metered using a specialized meter equipped with Data On Demand radio and communicates directly with a RadioGate. The RadioGate collects the data and delivers it to the EndSight (software) data collection system on the end-user’s network. Remote reading is limited to internet connectivity and in range of corresponding RadioGates. Perfect for on site managers at RV parks, Campgrounds or multifamily properties
Data On Demand features include:
– RF star network
– Unlimited meters can be assigned to a single concentrator
– Concentrator deployment based solely upon RF transmission/reception
– RadioGate range: up to 1,000 yards, line of sight
– Data transmission options: kWh, max. kw, instantaneous kw, voltage, current and phase angle for all three phases
– Transmission schedule: 1 to 60 minutes, programmable
– Networking: TCP server, TCP client, UDP client, Static or Dynamic IP addressable
Fully Loaded Meter
The XT Platform is the “fully-loaded” kWh meter. In addition to having all of the standard features, it also provides in-the-field Demand reads and it is compatible with multiple Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) solutions. This meter is ideal for systems utilizing kV billing or in need of a low-cost smart metering solution.
Both Class 100 and Class 200 switches can be included in the base of either package. Class 200 switches are available in forms 1S, 2S, & 12S, while Class 100 switches are available in Forms 1S, 2S, 12S and 16S meters.