Water Fountains and Coolers | Bottle Fillers
Drinking Fountains for Parks and Public Outdoor Spaces
Outdoor pedestal fountains can be made from a combination of steel, stainless steel and concrete aggregate. All of these fountains are made for commercial use and can provide years of service in a high traffic public setting. Our water fountains come in many styles from single to bi-level drinking fountains and even have options for pet water fountain attachments. These are perfect for schools, park and recreation, outdoor venues, sports fields and city and local governments.
Some of the features that place these fountains in the best of class:
- Made from either 3/16″ thick steel or schedule 10, 304 stainless steel, or concrete aggregate.
- 18 gauge stainless steel bowls that minimize spills
- Stainless steel anti-squirt bubbler head designed to provide a constant steady stream and minimize contamination
- All access plates, brackets, vandal resistant bolts and screws are stainless steel
- The control valve requires much less presser to operate than traditional fountains.
- Lead Free design meets requirements under the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act and California Proposition 6, Section 9.
- The water is supplied through the fountain with maintenance free reinforced nylobraid tubing and fittings, NSF-61 certified.
- Waste lines are 1-1/2″ schedule 40 PVC pipe. Waste line stops above grade.
- Maintenance is made easy through accessible access door.
- Fountains are surface mount. We suggest that the appropriate optional stainless steel surface carrier is employed for all new installations.
- Winterization is made easy. Just shut off the water and drain down.