Single Pedestal Picnic Table – Using Lumber – PT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our pedestal picnic tables with treated pine provide a secure, permanent, durable and long long lasting option. The picnic table with is 6ft long with two full length bench seats. The table height is 32″ with a seat height of 21″. Treated wood is a great option for outdoor parks and or campgrounds that want to keep the look and feel of the natural wood. These picnic tables can be 6 or 8 ft. long and are wheelchair accessible at both ends by design. Another advantage of the single support post is that it simplifies maintenance around the table as well.
- Walk through access
- Secure mounting
- 31″ table height and 21″ seat height
- Hot dip galvanized or choose a powder coat finish
- Available in 6 or 8′ lengths
- 2” X 10” (nom.) pressure treated #1 southern yellow pine.
- 5-3/8″ sq. center steel post & 3-1/2″ dia. steel tube seat support
|Frame Color Options|